Focus on the message Technology drives the medium. The video medium, ie, delivery systems which carry images – moving or stills – are evolving fast. But the message people want to communicate and the impact they hope it will have remains unchanged. People often forget this. Clients can sometimes be so enamoured by technology –…
Bloggers influence expanding On the subject of blogs, it is increasingly evident that bloggers are becoming a force to reckon with. And that has meant our international clients have blogs on which they want to post video clips of events and other occasions, messages, happenings and so on. This poses additional challenges for us on…
Welcome to the MoviemediaTV Blog. Some of my business colleagues were intrigued. Why blog? They asked. And why not I countered? As a Dubai based video production house offering a script to screen service our business has been to help our clients communicate effectively and these days it means helping them crest the waves of…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink