Servicing and sourcing internationally Last year ended on a hectic note and the New Year started on an even more rapid tempo. No time to pause and ponder, but some reflections are a must. When you are passionate about your work all projects are interesting, but last year we did some innovative ones thanks to…
Lighting cameramen – artists in their own right Point and shoot… there are many out there who think that is all there is to camerawork. And who can blame them when digital technology has made cameras so user-friendly. When I started my career as a cinematographer it was the days of 35 mm and cameras…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink