When I told the company’s Vice President that I’ll be moving to Dubai to work, he told me to be tough because it was a different battle field out there. I do believe that VP because it’s really different here. Dubai, should I say, has all kinds of marketing people speaking different languages, having different…
Dubai is one of the busiest places I have ever been to, so when George invited me to accompany him to Ras Al Khaimah for the inaugural function of the Kludi RAK manufacturing facility last month I quickly answered yes. (Kludi RAK is the latest joint venture of RAK Ceramics and Kludi Group of Germany,…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink