“A group of people working together to achieve their goals” As we finish a film and get ready to start a new one I usually wonder how it will work and what its impact will be. To start a new film we need to consider a lot of things like date of shooting, time, place…
Ever wonder why we often hear people ask which country the goods they are buying are made from? Well they are trying to check if it has been manufactured in a country whose quality standards they believe they can trust. When I was young (actually I still am..) my relatives from the US occasionally sent…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink