Aerial shoots are always highly demanding specialised work with lots of people communicating with each other and often it is this coordination which is the biggest challenge of all. For example, the director wants a specific shot to convey the story which he communicates to the cameraman, to achieve that cameraman demands a particular manoeuvre…
It’s really a significant feeling when you work on a big ship but in this case what was even better is that we were working not just on a big ship but the world’s biggest LNG carrier. Yes you are reading it right…the world’s biggest! The ship was huge, when we were walking up the…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink