Even the best public speaker can freeze in front of an audience. Or miss important points from their carefully crafted speech. That’s why most world leaders and experienced speakers rely on the teleprompter. We at Moviemedia know this from experience. We have seen confident, articulate clients turn speechless in front of a camera. Or simply…
The beauty of the Steadicam is in the eye of the beholder – virtually. The difference between shaky, juddering shots and smooth lengthy shots is the equipment the cameraman uses – whether he is a pro or an amateur. The Steadicam revolutionized shot taking and it has become a vital tool today in the film…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink