Mobile video is video that is watched on mobile devices. Mobile devices are essentially mobile phones but the term also includes tablets. More than two-thirds of people watch as much video on mobile devices as they do on desktops. In 2013, consumers are already accustomed to watching video on the small screen thanks to video…
Corporate video greetings are messages mainly given by top management executives for a specific purpose and season. The audience could be any of the company’s stakeholders or all of them at the same time. Most of the video greetings messages are produced for the special holiday seasons – New Year greetings or end of year…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink