Wednesday September 21 was a big day for the Port of Fujairah with the inauguration of its new Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) jetty. The only one of its kind on the UAE east coast, this jetty can accommodate vessels exceeding 340 metres length with a dead weight of 300,000 tonnes. The inauguration attended by the…
Planning is the backbone of your whole video production. We have repeated this mantra over and over again (see previous articles) because pre-production planning is your road map to your final cut. However, there are other reasons why your video fails. 1. You don’t know what your message is. You may have fallen short of…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink