George Jacob – executive producer, director, cinematographer and script writer – has a flash-back to his three years at film school and as a director of cinematography in the Indian film industry followed by productions for the Indian Space Research Organisation. It is an experience that has influenced and added value to his productions of…
What do you do when that happens? Buy a fine new shirt en route to the meeting and try to get to the meeting on time. First impressions matter! Your brand and reputation depends on it. A poorly produced video is like going to a meeting with a tea soiled shirt! Clothes can be replaced…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink