Sometime back I called some of our prospective clients. To my questions whether they have requirements for a corporate video the answers ranged from “hmm let me think” or “Uhmn I don’t know” or “We don’t need it”. Corporate videos can be a critically important for companies who are big and new. It is also…
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink