What are mini-videos and why? Mini-videos and website videos are an important part of online branding for a company. We recently asked some of our prospects here in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, could they afford not to use videos in their marketing arsenal, websites in particular. We told them about the recent findings of Wharton…
We just completed a 3 day stint in Abu Dhabi for an international client who are shooting from Australia to Russia, UK, Europe, the Americas and the UAE producing a series of videos for their internal and external communication purposes. The company is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink