With video emerging as a power tool at business presentations, exhibitions, trade shows, conferences, seminars, pitches, pre-qualification sessions, tender submissions, training, induction, project documentaries and so on it’s effectiveness in engaging and re-engaging prospects is indisputable. As such, one of our clients SAFCO International General Trading Company, a leading food distributor in UAE produced a…
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink