Day 3: Final day… I had a good breakfast and was excited about returning to shore, but I was still worried about the sea situation. Looking out at the sea it appeared and felt calm. When we started sailing off I was ok and felt relaxed. The sea was really calm and now I’m enjoying…
For Moviemedia crew shooting onshore, offshore, up in the air or down on the ground is sometimes all in a day’s work, make that a couple of days work. This time I experienced it too. I was asked to go with our crew for a 2-day off shore shoot. First I thought it would be…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink