Lighting cameramen – artists in their own right Point and shoot… there are many out there who think that is all there is to camerawork. And who can blame them when digital technology has made cameras so user-friendly. When I started my career as a cinematographer it was the days of 35 mm and cameras…
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink
- November 12, 2015 MovieMedia’s YouTube channel crosses a million views!