Moviemedia provides on-site video production for immediate playback onto LCD screens at conference venues. Essentially it is a like having a mini-tv station with the production and post-production teams working in tandem producing interviews of VIPs, CIPs and others. We also feed sponsors’ videos, messages and relevant material that will attract and provide value to…
With video emerging as a power tool at business presentations, exhibitions, trade shows, conferences, seminars, pitches, pre-qualification sessions, tender submissions, training, induction, project documentaries and so on it’s effectiveness in engaging and re-engaging prospects is indisputable. As such, one of our clients SAFCO International General Trading Company, a leading food distributor in UAE produced a…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink