This award winning eatery has long been the talk of the town for its steaks that are known to cut like butter. Cozy mahogany interiors, huge comfortable arm chairs and inventive lighting create just the right atmosphere to tuck into giant steaks cooked to perfection. Seafood lovers won’t want to miss the Maine lobsters right…
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink