I am unashamedly going to use superlatives here but then everything about the Burj Dubai renamed Burj Khalifa warrants it does it not? It is the tallest free-standing structure in the world, the tallest building, the tallest tower ad infinitum. Its opening ceremony on 4 January, 2010 was a jaw dropping event too featuring 10,000…
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink