A video introducing key note speaker Dr. Khalid bin Jabor Al Thani, Founder / President of Qatar National Cancer Society just before his talk at a major conference in Dubai. The video provides a visual resume / background brief of the speaker far more engaging than traditional verbal introductions. Category: Conference Opener / Personal Branding
Curtain raisers are videos which open conferences consisting of a preview or recap of the past events, the organisers and the subject / theme of the conference thus setting the mood and tone for the event. It’s basically a who, what, where, when and why of the event and has proved to inspire and energise…
360° View Gallery
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink
- November 12, 2015 MovieMedia’s YouTube channel crosses a million views!