Distributing entertainment and information has moved away from traditional avenues to modern internet based delivery systems that connect to computers, mobiles and other gadgets. A classic example of how traditional systems have been eclipsed by this unstoppable force is evident by Netflix’s destruction of Blockbuster. Faced by this stark reality traditional TV channels and documentary…
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink
- November 12, 2015 MovieMedia’s YouTube channel crosses a million views!