Many prospective clients ask us what cameras we use, what lights we have, the editing suite we have and others. Some say they want a Hollywood production and should be on international standards. Yes I agree with them but is that the only criteria for selecting a production house? Experience You should check out our…
Moviemedia started dineoutemirates.com early this year. As of press time it is evolving and growing both in content and popularity. We are adding enormous amount of information, games and prizes. We also have new restaurant videos and more tips and tricks videos. Last month we added a new feature where members and visitors of dineoutemirates…
360° View Gallery
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink