We usually go out for a meeting or clients visit us here in the studios. In all these we prepare what we call a marketing kit and bag. Here are my tips on how to prepare for a sales presentation: Believe and study: Study all the products that you have, understand each benefit and its…
Are you wondering whether your business can survive this summer heat wave? Everybody is on vacation and the heat is getting to you… Stop pressuring yourself and start doing something to energize your business in summer. Here are my business survival tips: Be honest and plan again: Is your plan working? Do you have a…
360° View Gallery
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink
- November 12, 2015 MovieMedia’s YouTube channel crosses a million views!