Reliance on the use of handheld devices especially smart phones and tablets for communication has seen a phenomenal rise. According to Cisco, by 2017 there will be 5.2 billion mobile users (up from 4.3 billion in 2012). The same study also predicts that by 2017, mobile video will represent 66 percent of global mobile data…
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink