The BNI Middle East film we made reflects not just the diversity of the membership but their interests too. Horses, Macaws, yachts and powered parachutes …. all featured in the film and made it very watchable even though it was longish – at 14 minutes, it was double the length of the average recommended marketing…
Focus on the message Technology drives the medium. The video medium, ie, delivery systems which carry images – moving or stills – are evolving fast. But the message people want to communicate and the impact they hope it will have remains unchanged. People often forget this. Clients can sometimes be so enamoured by technology –…
Bloggers influence expanding On the subject of blogs, it is increasingly evident that bloggers are becoming a force to reckon with. And that has meant our international clients have blogs on which they want to post video clips of events and other occasions, messages, happenings and so on. This poses additional challenges for us on…
Welcome to the MoviemediaTV Blog. Some of my business colleagues were intrigued. Why blog? They asked. And why not I countered? As a Dubai based video production house offering a script to screen service our business has been to help our clients communicate effectively and these days it means helping them crest the waves of…
360° View Gallery
- April 21, 2018 What makes a good speaker a successful communicator?
- February 28, 2018 Maximise your Iftar offers during Ramadan with hot selling videos
- February 21, 2018 Why videos ?
- January 16, 2018 It’s no more whether videos work or not!
- January 13, 2018 Videos sell villas
- January 9, 2018 New Year Greetings!
- November 29, 2017 Behind the scenes: Our crew at ENABLE
- November 18, 2017 Teleprompter hire – more than a work assignment for the crew
- October 19, 2017 Hire a professional – here’s why