Reliance on the use of handheld devices especially smart phones and tablets for communication has seen a phenomenal rise. According to Cisco, by 2017 there will be 5.2 billion mobile users (up from 4.3 billion in 2012). The same study also predicts that by 2017, mobile video will represent 66 percent of global mobile data…
A few days ago, we had the opportunity to supply the podium autocue for a large private international event that was held in Jebel Ali, Dubai. Six top executives of the international firm were in Dubai for the one-day event and they all had to address the audience. The speakers wanted a podium prompter to…
Recently we at MovieMedia produced a video invitation message for a client aimed at creatively informing people about a particular event. The event was a high value seminar at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai. The client needed a new compelling way to invite potential clients to the seminar. Our creative, design and production team…
360° View Gallery
- December 14, 2016 Lights, camera, teleprompter!
- October 17, 2016 Exhibition videos – why your video is as important as your stall
- September 25, 2016 Fujairah’s story of oil in a video book
- September 19, 2016 Seven reasons why some corporate marketing videos fail
- June 13, 2016 Timeline: A film maker’s journal-1972 (Part 1)
- June 8, 2016 First meeting with a client and I have spilled tea on my shirt!
- May 9, 2016 Secret to Be The Next Great Public Speaker
- February 29, 2016 New technologies vs outdated practices: Sail or sink
- November 12, 2015 MovieMedia’s YouTube channel crosses a million views!